Corporations, small to mid-sized businesses, and Individuals alike have come to LTS to resolve their technical challenges. Some of the businesses that have entrusted LTS with their critical work include:
- BeadBuster: makers of ATV Tire Bead Breaker Tools
- WingIts: makers of wall anchor systems and bathroom accessories
- Frobo: makers of freezable pet water bowls
- Talo Acoustics: makers of state of the art tower speaker systems
- Kinekt Design: makes of highly designed consumer products
- Neil Chance Racing Converters: makers of performance torque converters
- Carbinge: Carbon Fiber composite fabricator
- Master Clamp: maker of professional picture framing clamps
- Sleep Innovations: mattress products
- Motional Eyes: aftermarket automotive products
- Flexletics: exercise equipment
- Ingersoll Rand: global industrial product and tool company
- TorcUP, Inc: high performance fastening tools and hydraulic wrenches
- TaxiCab Products: taxi cab accessories and partitions
- Merrick Fence: custom fencing fabricator
- Jet-Drill Well Services, LLC: oil & gas fracking equipment manufacturer
- Senrad, Inc.: custom sensor products
- BioClear, LLC: UV sterilization system
- Dayton T. Brown: defense contactor
- Three Letter Agency: 3D animator and graphic artist
- Diversified Ingenuity: Consumer Product Development Firm
- Protivent, LLC: product developers
Industrial Design Firms
Product Design Firms
I want you to know how content and impressed I am with what you have done for my product. You met all my expectations and made them better. You are a very trustworthy,creative and extremly talented engineer that can tackle any project. I hope and plan to do much business with you in the future and I’ll be contacting you soon to work on a few other products for my partners and I.
– Nunzio Del Priore, CEO, Flexletics
Lucas… you have left me speechless… The project we approached you with was admittedly complicated and abstract yet you found a way to nail that vision down into a feasible reality. Personally this is one of the few times in my life that a project hit my highest expectations leaving me without anything more to say than Bravo, Kudos, much Respect, and Thank You,
– Ferdinand Larice, Director of R&D, Talo Acoustics
Yes this is the breakthrough concept we’ve been looking for! You nailed it! It makes complete sense! As long as the back part of the pawl does not interfere or hit the bracket then its perfect!!!
– Robert Deak, Los Angeles, CA
we are all impressed with the job you did on the key, as well as the shark. I’m glad you were able to produce exactly what we need, as I said before we are hoping to continue our business with you with more designs, so hopefully this will be a long-term relationship.
– Andrew Sheynin, NJ
thanks for the quick turnaround….Thanks again for your help.
– Mike Loomis, VP Business/Product Development, Sleep Innovations
I am truly impressed – you indeed absolutely are a “thoroughbred” engineer! You even, without my prompting, used the rise on the lefthand model to integrate in the thumb ridge. Bravo…Once again, thank you very much. Stay in touch and we shall do business again in the future.
– Jeremy Fryer-Biggs, Protivent
…I also want you to realize that you are a great find and I have been very impressed/pleased in working with you. I look forward to a long working relationship and will do everything in my power to see you receive the success you deserve.
– Glen Liberman, Owner, Kinekt Design